DG 200 Z21 Vacuum Transfer System
The extreme power and the conformity to ATEX Directive 94/9/EC for zone 21 (explosive dusts) make of DG200 Z21 the ideal industrial vacuum to maximize the efficiency and productivity in industries that need to move large quantities of material. Engineered for continuous and heavy duty works, the DG200 Z21 reaches its maximum performances when used in centralized vacuum systems.
- Heavy duty service for mobile service or central vacuum installation
- Suitable for wet & dry service (dust, liquid, solid material)
- Integrated pressure relief valve and pTC motor heating detector.
- Integrated stainless steel collection tank.
- Double stage filtraiton with integrated class M main filter + Class H filter
- Automatic filter cleaning system
|Airflow max||m3/h||1400||Surface||cm2||120000 + 100000|
|Filtration class ( primary filter)||(IEC 60335-2-69)||M + H14||Capacity||lt||220|
|Suction inlet diameter||mm||120||Dimensions||cm||97 x 207 x 237 h.|
|ATEX Zone||(Directive 94/9/CE)||21||Marking type||(Directive 94/9/CE)||II PTC-2 D T125°C IP65|