EVO Vacuum Transfer System
Welding fumes, airborne dust released into the environment from grinding, polishing and other processes are extremely harmful to the health of workers, who are exposed to these substances for long periods of time. A prolonged exposure can result in serious consequences for the health of operators, resulting in grave lung illnesses.
WELDING FUMES FILTRATION
For this and many other reasons it is essential to vacuum and filter welding fumes and airborne dust, captured directly at the source.
This is precisely the aim of the Bhagwati / Delfin welding fumes extractors, easy to use, designed to fit perfectly to any type of work.
- 2,300 m3 / h of air flow for localized extraction of welding fumes
- filtration of fumes and harmful substances
- possibility of using one or two suction arms in contemporary
- Suction arms: 1 Ø 200 mm or 2 Ø 150 mm
- Active Carbon Filters: 4 Filters witht 30 kg of activated carbon
- flexibility of application and ease of use
|Surface||cm2||20000||Filtration class ( primary filter)||(IEC 60335-2-69)||F7|
|Suction inlet diameter||mm||150||Dimensions||cm||60 x 72 x 66|